Excellence in the provision of educational, research, and community-based services and the preparation of students to be able to meet the needs of the Jordanian and the Arab labor market.
Graduate students holding a bachelor's degree in the different departments of the Faculty of Arts, (Arabic, English, and translation) who are able to meet the needs of the Jordanian and the Arab labor market and demonstrate competence in their work.
Proceeding from the mission and vision of the overall objectives of Zarqa University, the Faculty of Arts commits to the following aims:
To prepare a generation with a strong personality, a strong character, a well-established Islamic faith, a believer of national unity, and aware of his affiliation with the Islamic culture to the Arab nation.
To adopt the Arab-Islamic civilization because of the intellectual and humanitarian authentic values included in it to become the source to provide students with reasons for growth and development that participate in helping the Arab-Islamic society assume its proper position between the nations of the world.
To work on disseminating Arabic language, the language of the Holly Qur'an.
- To teach foreign languages, to be a means of teaching and learning, transfer the
world's thought and culture to our language, and transfer our original heritage
into the languages of other nations, to make our glorious and bright past, and the
present we hope to be, known to other nations.
- To provide the cadres that could carry the values of work, faith, and the ability
to take responsibility with honesty and sincerity.
- To provide students with the necessary scientific knowledge for the preparation
of scientific research.
- To provide specialized and capable scientific personnel to help in raising a generation
able to help the nation, and that is through the development and preparation of
the students in the theoretical and scientific fields.
- To contribute to the development of society through holding scientific lectures
- To follow scientific developments in various Humanities disciplines.
- To urged and encourage students to expand in educational attainment.
- To care of academically talented students and support them to pursue graduate studies.
- To follow-up on the affairs of graduates to help them to get a job, and continue
to communicate with them after that.
- To coordinate with the University Library for the acquisition of the necessary modern
scientific books, subscriptions to periodicals, and related databases.