Department of Interior Design looks to submit a unique academic program, which meets
the international standards, and focuses on providing students with the required
knowledge and skills to access labor market as an answer to the development needs
Department of Interior Design seeks to prepare design specialists able to meet the
needs of local and regional communities, beside their abilities to improve interior
design and educational research in order to serve the objectives of national development.
• To contribute to the technical and educational research development and consolidation
in fields of Art and Design, and encourage conducting studies and researches in
• To conduct specialized educational seminars and conferences , organize art workshops
which contribute to the development of educational environment, and promote creativity
• To set up education plans meet the needs of labor market and development plans.
• To prepare capable interior designers in order to carry out development and to
fulfill the market's needs.
• To establish scientific strategy to boost the status of Interior Design.
• To follow up art and education improvement, in addition to scientific researches
which shall improve Interior Design.
• To follow up all education improvements through self- learning process during
university years and after graduation.
• To seek solutions for the problems related to setting up inner spaces of different
sectors, and help students prepare for researches and studies that shall empower
them to pursue postgraduate degrees.