The vision of the Department of Service Coordination Unit stems from the vision of the University and the vision of the Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences, which is to strive to raise the level of faculty members and students in an ethical and creative environment that keeps abreast of contemporary developments.
Based on his vision, as one of the pillars of the Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences, the Department of Service Coordination Unit at the undergraduate level seeks to contribute to the preparation of graduates equipped with the scientific skills, practical experience and communication skills necessary for the graduates to start the job market through the establishment of the requirements of the Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences Principles of Microeconomics, Mathematics of Economics and Management, Principles of Statistics, Accounting 1, Accounting 2, Principles of Marketing. Business Administration (1).
In line with his mission and vision, we aim to achieve a set of original and renewable goals in the department of service module, in accordance with the changes in the local environment and the external environment:
- Developing the curricula of the requirements of the Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences, namely the principles of microeconomics, accounting, and principles of marketing, administration, mathematics and statistics. As well as the principles of economics, as a university requirement.
- The use of modern teaching methods in the teaching of the unit of coordination of service courses.
- Making efforts to raise the level of scientific achievement of students and increase the area of skills acquired through the course, each according to his specialization.
- Working to provide distinguished elements of the teaching staff in accordance with the standards of accreditation and quality assurance in Jordanian higher education institutions and international higher education standards.
- Conducting scientific research by faculty members, each according to his specialty, in line with the variables of economic life.
- Contributing to the service of the local community and its definition of economic principles and scientific knowledge in order to integrate it in the economic issues surrounding us, locally and globally, in order to diagnose and provide possible solutions to the economic problem.
- Coordinating supervision on the examinations of computerized materials in the departments of the Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences loaded on the system "On Line". Currently, the following are subject to the supervision of the Department of Service Coordination Unit: Islamic Banks, Electronic Commerce, Accounting Information Systems, Islamic Accounting Studies, Auditing, Tax Accounting, Non-Profit Institutions and International Auditing Standards.