Academic Guidance and Materials' Equivalence Committee
- Dr. EnasAlmazeri (Head)
- Dr. Amal Hisham
- Dr. Dima Jabr
- Dr. Haneen Basheer
- T. Roa'a Alaqtash
- T. Hiba Ayash
- T. Hajar Abdu
- T. Shorouq Ibrahim
- T. Heneen Khalid
- T. Dua'a Farah
- T. ReemAlkalbani
- Lab Supervisors
- T. Sahar Aledeili
- Following up the study plan for the pharmacy faculties in Jordanian and international universities.
- Developing the study plans in the faculty to achieve its objectives and the university's according to the criteria of accreditation and quality.
- Following up the course description and verifying the previous requirements.
- Matching the vocabulary of the required material with the equivalent of one of the courses included in the plan.
- Collecting the description of the material for the universities and faculties converted from the student in the archive for reference when needed.
- Retaining a copy of the equations in the file to be used for similar equations.
- Providing a schedule of guidance for students at the time of registration.
- Determining the academic guides for students according to their university numbers.