|The faculty of law at the Zarqa University has been established side by side with the inauguration of the University in 1994. It grants bachelor degree in law.
It also holds scientific conferences when needed and conducts a scientific day yearly. The faculty contributes to the achievement of the scientific and social mission and constitutes a wealth to sectors at national and regional levels by its scientifically and professionally qualified human recourses.
Furthermore, the faculty of law includes academic staff members competent with distinguished scientific and practical expertise and qualifications.
The faculty consists of law department with its two parts – public and private.
The Faculty of Law at Zarqa University is inspired to achieve an exemplary environment for teaching, learning and scientific research in law domain. Also, it looks forward to graduate a distinguished and professionals generation in the field of law to fulfill the domestic and regional labor market's requirements.
Prepare graduates, who are theoretically and scientifically qualified, in accordance with needs of the domestic society and the region, armed with knowledge with its various divisions, along with the ability in dealing with Judiciary applications. Furthermore, to provide graduates with primary knowledge and the means of scientific research and the employment and research. In addition, to provide graduates with necessary skills to qualify them in communicating with others teamwork and straight beliefs to serve their society with honesty and decency.
Seeks the Faculty of Law since its inception to achieve its mission and focus on a number of targets stemming from the philosophy and objectives of the university, namely:
Graduate fields of work:
- Give opportunities for higher education and specialization in the field of rights and judicial work and contribute to provide the community with specialists and experts in those fields.
- Develop knowledge by doing scientific research and encourage Whether it's by members of the faculty or students and employed in solving the problems and development issues.
- Building the student's personality in its various dimensions according to the system of values of Arab and Islamic, with an emphasis on the methodology of scientific thinking, initiative and a sense of responsibility and then work and public service, and promote affiliation to his homeland and nation to be an individual and valid reformer at the same time.
- Open graduate programs in various disciplines legal, in line with the needs of the local labor market and regional levels.
- Interest in the Arabic language in teaching and scientific research and work on the transfer of knowledge from various sources into Arabic.
- Give scientific links with the faculties of the corresponding rights in local universities and the Arab and Islamic world and share experiences with them.
- Conferences and scientific symposia and seminars, which are looking at solving a specific problem or several problems related to the issues of legal and judicial development.
- Seek to attract faculty members with expertise and efficiency of scientific excellence.
- Enable the student to conduct business related to his specialty.
- Give community and contribute to the development and solving problems through training courses for workers in the various judicial institutions and to provide specialized expertise and advice in the practical aspects.
The faculty of law alumni can work in all legal and judicial facilities whether public or private due to the faculty way of education characterized by comprehensiveness of all life domains. They can appear in courts, court proceedings and In front of Judges. They can also work at the ministry of justice or in consultation and research.