To achieve its goals, the faculty shoulders the following responsibilities:
- Approving the study plans of the graduate courses submitted by the faculties at
the university and submitting them to the university study plans committee.
- Supervising the graduate studies programs at the university.
- Suggesting new graduate programs to the deans’ council.
- Cooperating with other local, Arab and international universities academically and
- Cooperating with the graduate studies committees at the departments and faculties
regarding the admission of new students.
- Encouraging the scientific achievements of the graduate students and helping them
develop their abilities.