As it is keen on securing a university environment consistent with ZU’s civilizational
philosophy, the DSA cares for the students’ issues through the SIS. The aim is to
share their general and particular problems and look for the appropriate ways to
get rid of the obstacles spoiling their university life, by means of the following:
1. Receiving all types of students’ complaints.
2. Solving the disputes between students which do not require an investigation.
3. Following up with students’ issues with the relevant departments inside and outside
4. General coordination to form committees for investigation with students, summoning
and notifying parties and witnesses of investigation times and informing them of
5. Organizing campaigns of students’ behavioural and advisory awareness, in terms
of civilized conduct, violations and penalties.
Creating a secure university environment
Preparing the student to have a distinguished personality by means of continuous
raising of awareness to contribute to the progress of ZU and the building of the
1. Helping in the campaigns of students’ behavioural and advisory awareness, in
terms of civilized conduct.
2. Familiarizing the students with the university penalties.
3. Helping in solving students’ problems inside and outside ZU.