Zarqa University is full of creative students who have made an important imprint in the local community too.These student create success stories that the university is proud of. Mohammed Kreishan, Faculty of Law at the University student who excelled in his study and engaged in volunteer work. In an interview, Mohammed stressed the importance of the family atmosphere in the university, considering it one of the most important reasons for his success.
1. How did you manage to distinguish himself both in study and volunteer work?
I believe that volunteering work is not an obstacle to excellence.
The other section is related to the external participation of us as a team of volunteer work, which was established by the university within a clear vision aiming to leave a positive influence . We pay visits periodically to the elderly , orphanages and refugee camps.There, we make activities that will put smiles on the faces of the people and motivate them to endure the difficult circumstances in their lives.
2. What are the most important elements of success in the life of Muhammad?
Belief , passion and constant support are the most important elements of success in any s human life. My passion in volunteer work has started since childhood . Young people should work in the process of reform and development, which apply the views of His Majesty King Abdullah II.
3. The third point, is the continuous and uninterrupted support of those who are interested in the importance of volunteering and academic excellence and the reflection of this on the ground.
4. Recently you were elected as a representative of the Faculty of Law at the University of Zarqa, how did you get the confidence of your colleagues?
Confidence from my colleagues did not come out of the blue and I thank them truly for giving me this confidence, which increased the load on my shoulders to convey their voices and put forward their suggestions into effect.
5. The family atmosphere in the university in general and in the Faculty of Law in particular is one of the most important reasons for your excellence at the inside and outside the university . What is the role of the faculty in promoting that?
The family atmosphere in the Faculty of Law is no different from the rest of the faculties where graduates stand at the same distance from the students. Above all, great values are cultivated by the teaching staff and reflected in the students everyday transactions.
6. What are your goals for the next period?
My goals will be centered during the coming period and with the start of the registration period at the university is to help and advise freshmen to choose suitable specializations.
7. What is the reason for studying the Faculty of Law and how old are you and your personal goals?
I am 20 years old and the reason of studying law is that it is the basis of administration of justice .
My personal goal after graduating from the university is to move from the student parliament to the national parliament.