• Ensure the availability of licensed laboratories and software for practical materials.
• Conduct a study on laboratories and their contents, explain their needs, requirements for their maintenance and the permanence of their work, and submit a report for the beginning of each semester.
• Development of laboratory infrastructure (furniture, decor, models, tables, records ...).
• Organizing the work of laboratory supervisors and knowing (duties and rights).
• Holding quarterly courses for supervisors, (courses for professional development).
• Involving supervisors in external courses that serve the department's plan.
• Holding a course for new teachers and supervisors on how to use Moodle + smart display devices, if necessary
• Preparing and implementing questionnaires to seek the opinion of those concerned with benefits and diversity and the extent of satisfaction with the work provided by the committee (for each semester).