About the Faculty
The Faculty of Engineering Technology (FET) at Zarqa University was established to meet the technological requirements in this developing and changing world. The academic programs have been prepared and developed in close consultation with a group of entities which have the scientific and practical skills and experiences to ensure the preparation of qualified graduates who are able to integrate into the market to meet the challenges of the future upon their graduation. Started with Architecture Engineering in 2008/2009, FET has expanded to include the following specializations:
- Architecture Engineering: started on 2nd Semester 2008-2009
- Civil Engineering: started on 1st Semester 2009-2010
- Electrical Engineering: started on 1st Semester 2010-2011
- Mechanical Engineering: started on 1st Semester 2012-2013
- Energy Engineering: started on 2nd Semester 2014-2015
FET has been consistently recruiting distinguished faculty members graduated from renowned international universities. We pride ourselves with experienced faculty members who have the scientific and practical competencies in various disciplines. The faculty has created a highly attractive educational environment by providing different advanced facilities. Such an environment is blended with teaching and research resources from world-class institution striving to obtain the quality and ABET accreditation for all of the FET programs.