- Preparing lists of graduates for previous years, and send them to the Graduates' Office.
- Follow up the affairs of graduates at the Faculty level, and document information related to them.
- Communicate and coordinate with the Office of Career Guidance in the Deanship of Students’ Affairs on all the services they can provide for graduates.
- Hold meetings and courses for the prospective graduates to qualify them to fill the curriculum vitae, and provide them with the skills of authorization and good performance in interviews, in addition to providing constant consultation.
- Inform graduates via e-mail about the e-learning courses.
- To carry out studies on the needs of the market and prepare a database that is updated and developed continuously.
- Distribute the graduates' application form to graduate students, which was approved by the liaison officer of the Vocational and Career Guidance Center at the Deanship of Students’ Affairs.
- Follow-up the updating of information on graduates whenever possible.
- Invite graduates to attend some of the celebrations of the Faculty and university after graduation.
- Studying all requests for equation transferred from the Admissions and Registration Deanship of students who transfer from other universities or graduates from the society colleges and decides on the equation of materials within a maximum period of one month from the date of transferring the equation to the Faculty.
- Implementation of legislations in force at the university according to the rules of the equation and bridging.
- Access all instructions received from the Ministry of Higher Education regarding the equation of materials.
- Strengthening social ties between employees and follow up on social activities such as buying gifts on various occasions and others.
- Calling for a meal at the beginning of each semester, and a group breakfast in the month of Ramadan.
- Organize scientific and recreational trips.
- Create an atmosphere of friendliness and harmony among the staff of the college to increase their affiliation and satisfaction with their careers.
- Organize the holding of various scientific and cultural activities at the faculty level, such as seminars, lectures, and workshops.
- Monitor problems and modern scientific achievements, and hold meetings and courses among faculty members to introduce them.
- Hold specialized meetings and seminars with students of specialized and modern scientific topics.
- Assist the academic departments in the Faculty to hold, implement, and evaluate specialized scientific conferences and discuss the recommendations prepared by the participants in these conferences and seminars and submit them to the Faculty Council.
- Activate the role of research committees in the faculty, encourage collective scientific research, request support for these researches, and work to publish them.
- Follow-up students’ researches and hold research competitions for students to motivate and prepare them to carry out scientific research in postgraduate studies.
The Library Committee
- Continuous coordination with the library so that the library provides the Committee with lists of old and new books to classify and sort them according to the subjects and disciplines in the different departments in the faculty.
- Follow up the purchases of the library and inform the specialists before buying it.
- Follow up the requests of professors for references and new sources and submit these requests to the library to provide them.
- Follow-up on the textbooks adopted in the public and private universities and compare them with the approved books in the faculties of Zarqa University to adopt the best of them as basic references in the curricula of the courses.
Faculty Budget Preparation Committee
- Determine the need of the faculty for teachers and administrators.
- Remuneration for faculty members according to their jobs.
- Rewards of cooperating schools as contained in the system of practical education program.
- Expenditures necessary for the purchase of machines, equipments, and devices for the Learning Resources Center of the Faculty.
- Investigate and consider cases of students that may occur within the faculty or cases transferred from the Deanship of Students’ Affairs or other faculties, and decide the penalties according to the instructions of disciplinary procedures for students No. (4) for the year 1994 and its amendments.
- Care for the behavior of male and female students to be good examples for other students of the university, and evaluate the behavior that may deviate from the correct approach by guidance and advice.
Faculty Site Committee
- Prepare data and information about the faculty and its departments and faculty members.
- Upload the important activities of the faculty on the site.
- Announce future activities of the faculty, as well as the announcement of vacancies.
- Upload the materials of the faculty on the site (in short) as an electronic material and assign the professors to write and prepare these materials.
- Planning to link the site of the faculty with other sites.
- Follow-up on updating the Arabic and English sites periodically and continuously.
Accreditation and Quality Assurance Committee
- Follow-up the directives, plans, and programs of the Development and Quality Assurance Unit at the university level to improve and excel in the performance on the academic aspect regarding the members of the faculty and students, the academic programs, plans and curricula and whatever is related to this, and the aspect of scientific research to serve the scientific research process and the local community.
- Communication and coordination with the various committees in the faculty to follow up on the implementation of plans and programs drawn.
- Review the decisions and directions of the Committee for Development and Quality Assurance at the university level and study and make any suggestions to achieve the desired excellence.
- Prepare the self-assessment report of the faculty and its departments and prepare to participate in excellence competitions at the local, Arab, and international levels.
Exams and Time Tables Committee
- Prepare the study schedules in its preliminary form and present them to the Faculty Council for approval.
- Discuss amendments to the proposed faculty schedules from the Admission and Registration Deanship for approval after making all necessary amendments thereto.
- Prepare the schedules for the final examinations and supervision schedules of heads of scientific departments on the final exams.
- Supervise and plan all that is related to the standardized examinations during the semester and prepare the schedules of the first, second, and final standardized exams for all common classes involved in the teaching of a particular subject.
- Reserve halls for examinations in coordination with the Deanship of Admission and Registration to facilitate the process of finding halls for joint examinations.
- Evaluate the level of examinations in general and their commitment to the pattern approved by the university (like the header and footer) as reported by the Development and Quality Assurance Unit.
Guidance and Study Plan Committee
- Study the plan and propose amendment in line with practical and cultural developments.
- Study the pre-requisites of each course and modify them to suit the subsequent requirement.
- Review the description of the subjects scientifically and linguistically, if needed.
- Distribute faculty members at the specialization levels to guide students in registering materials and follow-up the student's progress until graduation.
- Instruct academic guides to adhere to the study plan as much as possible.
- Prepare direction and guidance schedule to abide by it at the times specified therein.