The department aspires to be a pioneer in producing a generation capable of serving the nation and humanity and promoting scientific research.
The department seeks to prepare specialized and qualified human cadres in mathematics to serve the local, regional and international labor market and to train them to do scientific research
The faculty aims to achieve the following goals:
- Provide high quality educational programs that meet the international standards and cover the needs of the community, regionally and internationally.
- Provide students with knowledge and provide them with practical skills necessary to enable them to use modern technology means.
- Ensure the achievement of learning outcomes of the programs offered through the programs of evaluation and follow-ups
- Deepen the concepts and upgrading the scientific level for the academic staff members by organizing seminars and scientific conferences, in order to deepen the concepts and boosting their efficiency.
- Exchange experiences and conduct research papers relevant to faculty domains through signing scientific agreements with corresponding institutions at the local, regional and global levels.