Provide high quality academic programs that are characterized by modernity, flexibility,
fulfill the requirements and needs of labor market and promote graduates’ efficiency
to reach the optimal levels of excellence and high competitiveness
Supply students with specialized scientific knowledge in the field of science and
information technology and its branches and keep up with the latest changes in programs
through developing content or inaugurating new programs
The faculty aims to achieve the following goals:
- Provide high quality educational programs that meet the international standards
and cover the needs of the community, regionally and internationally.
- Provide students with knowledge and provide them with practical skills necessary
to enable them to use modern technology means.
- Ensure the achievement of learning outcomes of the programs offered through the
programs of evaluation and follow-ups
- Deepen the concepts and upgrading the scientific level for the academic staff members
by organizing seminars and scientific conferences, in order to deepen the concepts
and boosting their efficiency.
- Exchange experiences and conduct research papers relevant to faculty domains through
signing scientific agreements with corresponding institutions at the local, regional
and global levels.