The Higher Education Council has made recommendations to achieve the royal vision
of education and higher education to meet the requirements of the upcoming stage,
in terms of graduates equipped with the necessary skills and capabilities to deal
with the different technological advancements as well as reconciling education with
the market needs. Therefore, ZU has introduced the GEFU.
Establishing contacts with all the graduates and private and public institutions
through the Graduates corner on ZU’s website
Reconciling the university education with the market requirements as well as enhancing
the links between ZU, the graduates and the public and private sectors institutions
Objectives: • Assisting the students in obtaining part-time permanent or temporary
jobs during their study.
• Building an information system to develop the human resources including the graduates
and the market needs.
• Following up with the graduates’ employment status, in terms of the harmony between
the nature of professions and university specialties.
• Promoting productive work and discarding the ‘shame’ culture with regard to jobs,
by means of part-time jobs during their study.
• Providing the students with the skills necessary for their professions.
• Setting training criteria for employment purposes.
• Offering employment technical guidance .
• Coordinating, integrating and making partnerships with the civil society institutions
related to the human resources studies, employing ZU’s graduates and following up
with their status in cooperation with the KAFEQ.
• Trying to establish a club for ZU’s graduates.
GEFU looks forward to making continuous contacts with the graduates, in a bid to
serve them well, activate the relationship with the market, contribute to reduce
the problem of unemployment and reconcile the higher education outputs with the
market needs, by means of continuous learning through a qualified staff.